Friday, October 14, 2011

Cool News in October!

     After about two months of waiting for the final decision of Stories for Children Magazine, I received an email today from Ms. VS Grenier that they would like to publish my manuscript for their holiday issue this year. This is my very first article submission to a magazine! I can't wait to see it in December.


     "A Cool Invention" is an article that explains how the eleven-year old Frank Epperson accidentally invented the Popsicle. "Fruity Yogurt Ice Pop" is a simple and delicious recipe that young children from ages 3 and up can prepare with simple assistance.

      I can't wait to see it in December. This is really some cool news! :-) All I have to do is wait for their contract, sign it, and I can already jump up and down for joy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment