Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Gift

     A day before Christmas, my Christmas gift came through an email. Yes, I finally received what I've been waiting for! The Holiday (Dec/Jan) 2011 Volume4  Issue 7 of Stories for Children Magazine is out already! Attached to the email was my contributor's copy. :-)
     Here's the cover of the magazine.

    
     I wrote an article entitled "Cool Invention" and a recipe to go with it - "Fruity Yogurt Pops." Make sure to purchase the magazine here. With a very reasonable price, you'll be able to enjoy not only my article and recipe but also a ton of wonderful stories, poems, and activities. 

     Reminisce your Christmas childhood memories with this holiday issue or give it as a gift to the precious little ones in your life.

     I hope your Christmas was as heartwarming and as delightful as mine. :-)     

No comments:

Post a Comment