Sunday, February 5, 2012

Finding a Home

     Just yesterday, I mailed an article to a magazine. It was the last assignment which I revised according to the advice of my personal instructor from Institute of Children's Literature. Like any other nonfiction, it entailed numerous hours of researching, interviewing, emailing back and forth, etc.  I also had to revise it a few times, but I must say that I enjoyed the whole process immensely.

      To give you a sneak peak, here's a photo of a nocturnal creature found in the Philippines. Do you the know the name of it? Do you know the man who dedicated his life to protect it?


     Hopefully, after a couple of months, I'd be able to tell you the answer to these questions. Once my article has found a home, you'll definitely know everything about it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment