Friday, August 22, 2014

Hero of the Tarsiers

     Recently, Joannie Mary Cabillo, project manager of Philippine Tarsier Foundation, added me as one of the contributors to their website.
     Last July, I posted about my article, Hero of the Tarsiers. Click here to see the post. Most Filipinos in the Philippines will not be able to get a copy of Highlights Magazine for children so I provided the link where they can find the article online. 
     Here's the link:

 http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Hero+of+the+Tarsiers%3A+carlito+Pizarras+stopped+hunting+them+and…-a0360205878  

     If I weren't curious enought to google my own article, I wouldn't have found this link. Imagine how I felt when the title of the article popped out and the full story was there. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment