Tuesday, September 16, 2014

To Self-Publish or not to Self-Publish (part 1)

     To help me decide on whether to self-publish or not,  I went to two classes at the Learning Exchange on Howe Ave., Sacramento.

     Publishing Your Book - April 26, 2014
     Writing Children's Books - May 13, 2014


   
     The "Publishing Your Book" class conducted by Bobbie Christensen was very informative. It made me gear myself into publishing my own book. That was also the first time I heard about ISBN and vanity press.
      Purchase this book from her and you will learn all the necessary information and references. In every stage of your book, you will know what office to go to and who to contact.
   

Here's how to contact her:
email: BooksAmerica@aol.com
website: www.BooksAmerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment